Our facility is equipped with everything required to deliver a diverse range of activities for everyone. We offer Gymnastics for all and promote a gender, race and ability equal environment.
Gymsports are wide range of gymnastic related activities that are proven to assist in the physical and mental development of children, teenagers and adults. They include the traditional forms of gymnastics and programs for those who just want to have fun.
Our programs assist with
- Balance, co-ordination and confident body movement
- Building self-esteem, strength, flexibility and self confidence
- Developing healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
Our coaching team are Gymnastics Australia and Gymnastics NSW trained and accredited and all staff are Working with Children and First Aid certified.
Most of all…….. It’s a lot of fun!
Our programs include,
- Under 5’s (from 18 months to school age)
- Recreational Gymsports (5 to 9 years)
- Advanced Recreational (9 to 12 years)
- Super groups (13 years and up)
- School Holiday programs
- Birthday Parties
- Schools and community groups
- Corporate events
- Disability and personal assistance (5 to 15 years)
At Vision we believe that the early years are the most important in developing gross motor and cognitive skills. We provide a structured and progressive program that will encourage group participation, instil confidence and build strong little bodies and minds.
Our team are dedicated to nurturing the growth of children inside a safe and happy environment.
Anything is possible!